Sunday, September 15, 2013

First post!

This being my first post, I suppose I should begin by introducing myself...
My name is Raven Meindel aka "The Reiki Wytch".
 I am a Reiki Master/Teacher, Registered Healer, relaxation therapist, intuitive, licensed Interfaith and Pagan minister, animal communicator, Wiccan priestess, witch, mother, wife, and lover of nature in all its aspects and forms.
Yet I am so much more....and so much less.
Life is light and it is dark.
There can be no light without shadow, no shadow without light.
It's how we balance the two that makes the difference, especially where healing is concerned.
Ever notice how cranky and edgy you can feel if you are also in tremendous pain?
Balance that with Reiki or other healing modalities, and you'll soon see why these things dwell in the same realm of this existence, though they are so far to each end of the spectrum.
Here in this blog, I'd like to have open discussions, questions and answers, and anecdotes and essays of healing and magick that make our world a more beautiful place to live, our bodies more comfortable and inhabitable, and our minds and spirits freer of the daily pollutants that tip the scale to a darker and more chaotic state of being.
Make no bones about, this world is in trouble........but it IS repairable. Balance can be, and in fact IS being, restored.
I welcome you to join me as I discuss all manner of natural healing, and phenomena that defy explanation but truly bring amazing results.
From psychic connections that save lives to hands on healing that balances and restores energy, we'll cover it all!
Onward we go!.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

NatureSpirit Relaxation Therapies

NatureSpirit Relaxation Therapies
Raven Meindel R.H. , INHA